BJ Hernandez

Say hello…
Hello
Where are you from?
Santa Fe, NM
What led you to join Connect?
I’ve been a Christian for around twenty five years now and have recently been studying more of the Bible. I was listening to KNKT the other night and heard you answer some good questions so I thought I’d give it a try.
How do you hope to contribute? I would like to contribute by donating but I can’t do that right now because I’m getting assistance for a disability. So when I get the chance I’d too do so some time in the future

4 Likes

@BJ_Hernandez Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello from West Virginia it great to meet you BJ.
RZIM Is a blessing and a beautiful place to find answers to many of our perplexing questions.
So glad you came to share and learn.
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome BJ and great to have you join the Connect community :slightly_smiling_face:. I am sure the community will be a blessing to you as we all journey together.

3 Likes

Hi @BJ_Hernandez, it’s nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: It’s great to hear you found Connect while listening to your radio station. I trust you are browsing through and getting familiar with the site. Feel free to offer your insight in the conversations as you feel led.
Take care :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @BJ_Hernandez. Thank you for coming alongside us at connect. I trust you will enjoy the discussions and content. I hope this site is a blessing to you and your long term faith. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes