Support RZIM Connect

Blessy D Grace

Hello…

Bangalore, India.

Refresh 2020 (i only joined the last day). I got all the answers i was looking for at this particular point of my life, it was unbelievable. The amount of wisdom and the way the profound truth was shared with so much simplicity drew me to be a part of connect. I’m blessed, a huge thank you to the RZIM team :heart:

I’m not sure, as the LORD leads😊

4 Likes

Hi Blessy,

Welcome to Connect, we are so glad you found us through the ReFresh 2020 Conference. That last day must have been an awesome experience for you, the Lord saw you and your need for truth and He answered through ReFresh 2020.

Here is a link to the ReFresh category on Connect, I pray it continues to bless you.

Let me know if you should need anything during your time on Connect. :tulip:

3 Likes

Thank You so much @HopeforLife1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @blessydgrace1996! What a blessing it is to find answers to life’s questions!! May this propel you with a greater desire to help others find answers as well! I love your enthusiasm… makes me rejoice and just take some time to thank the Lord for guiding us to the truth as we seek Him with all our hearts. Crazy, so often we take for granted the blessing of finding answers to life’s questions, but oh the freedom that comes when we do find liberty in the One who gives them. :heart:
We’re excited to have you a part of the connect! I look forward to reading whatever you feel led to share and please feel free to join in the different discussions that might be of interest to you. :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah, getting answers sure is one of the greatest blessings and relief!
Thank You so much for your lovely words :slight_smile:
I would love to and i’ll try my best :wink: :heart:

2 Likes