Bobby Herman Simarmata

Hi, I come from Indonesia. I join to revisit the core module material I’ve accomplished 2 months before and want to connect with you all in growing toward Chris-likeness.

4 Likes

Hello, @bobbysimarmata , and welcome to Connect! It’s great to have you join us, and I look forward to you jumping into the conversations. What stood out to you most about the Core Module?

4 Likes

Welcome @bobbysimarmata, we are glad to have you here. The core module is great and I trust you will find Connect a helpful place to continue learning and growing. There ar plenty of topics to browse through. Enjoy browsing and feel free to offer your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hi Bobby! @bobbysimarmata
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

The Core Module was so great, wasn’t it?!

I think you’ll find this community to be similar to that of the forums in the course.
Such great sharing and conversation going on…

I hope you’ll be blessed, as well as, bless others here sharing your perspective.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @bobbysimarmata. So very glad that you have joined us. I am also happy to read that you have done the core module. If you went back to the materials which would you visit 1st? And why. I trust you will enjoy your time here. You are a blessing and an answer to prayer that you have joined. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like