Bramdeo (Brian) Persaud

Hi everybody, hello!
My name is Brian and currently I live in The Bronx, New York. I was born and raised in South America in a Hindu home but the Lord saved me while I was a teenager. I have listened to Ravi for a long time and so sad to hear of his passing. He is rejoicing, getting his questions answered, but he’s left a tremendous legacy.

I was brought to Connect by the Memorial Services and hope to participate by reading the posts, questions and supporting financially when I can.
I pray for everyone at RZIM and the thousands and millions of lives that will be reached and touched by you al
Blessings,
Brian

How do

7 Likes

Hi @Persaud007, welcome to connect and thank you for such a heartfelt introduction :heart: If you should ever feel led to share how you came to know Jesus in a Hindu home, we would be blessed by it :pray:t3:
Here is a link if you do feel comfortable sharing;
https://connect.rzim.org/c/christian-growth/member-testimonies/150
In the meantime, enjoy browsing through the forum :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care

7 Likes

Welcome @Persaud007. So glad you are here. Amen to your wishes. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless You.

4 Likes

Hi Brian,

And welcome to connect. It’s wonderful to have you here sir and your testimony would bless so many people should you ever want to share your story.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

2 Likes

Welcome @Persaud007 to RZIM Connect.

1 Like