Brandon Atnip

Hello All!

I am from Fort Worth, TX where I live with my wife and 2 daughters (soon to be 3 daughters).

I joined RZIM Connect because my wife and I just recently completed the Core Module of RZIM Academy. It was a great experience and I think I’m more ready to defend my faith and answer questions about my faith in the future.

I hope to contribute by bringing thoughtful responses to the topics presented on this forum and hopefully providing some feedback to helps others better know God and know how to defend their own faith. And I hope clarity is brought to some of my own positions so that I am better able to defend my faith.

9 Likes

Hello, Brandon, and welcome to Connect. That’s wonderful you and your wife have finished the Core Module. What did you most enjoy? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello Brittany, I think my favorite parts where the interviews and learning about the 3-4-5 grid that Ravi walks through in the class. Both of those things brought me a lot of clarity.

4 Likes

Hi @btatnip, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I’m with @Brittany_Bowman1, it is wonderful that you and your wife took the core module together. And congratulations on daughter number three! I trust you will enjoy browsing through the topics. Feel free to offer your thoughts and insight.

4 Likes

Welcome bro. My closest friend and mentor was from Texas. I also just finished the Core Module and have started the Science one. May we both grow through this awesome community, in Jesus’ name.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @btatnip. Love having another alum with us. I think the 345 grid is fantastic too. Your experience with the core module will help so many here. God-bless you and your journey. Participate as you are able. I look forward to reading your posts.

2 Likes