Brandt

Say hello…Hello. I am from Canada. On early Sunday morning I watched a program that intreged me. The speaker was from RZIM. I always have enjoyed immensely all conversations regarding Christ and His life in each of us. I hope and pray that the Lord can use this platform to continue to teach me and others through His life through His testimony in each of us.

Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Oldman. It is great to have you connecting with us from Canada. So glad that you came across a presentation that blessed you. Please participate here as often as you are able. You have already blessed us with your engagement here and I hope that you will be blessed as well. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @Oldman, welcome :pray:t3: I’m thankful to hear you were blessed by an RZIM speaker and now you are here :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will continue to be blessed by the many conversations here. Please feel free to engage as you feel led. In the meantime, enjoy browsing!

2 Likes

Hello Brandt, this is an awesome place for engaging others with our own personally inspired questions about His word. So glad you are here to be part of RZIM. Peace and joy as you dig deeper.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi @Oldman and welcome to RZIMconnect. It gives me joy to hear your testimony and to have you join us. Do explore the community to find help and answers to questions and topics that may interest you. Do this freely.
With Love and Grace.

2 Likes

Hello @Oldman nice hear from you
I hope you will find the RZIM fellowship helpful

1 Like

@Oldman Nice to meet you!

Thank you all for the warm welcome you extended to me. I trust and look forward to a fruitful relationship with you in Christ.

3 Likes