Brenda

Hello everyone! I just learned about this forum from listening to the RZIM podcast cover to cover. I am a native of South Florida, but have lived in SC for a few years before moving here to the suburbs of Maryland, just north of Washington,DC. I have a broad range of interests. My college career was a fun one I the hospitality industry and my professional career has been in the medical field in both physical therapy for 10 years and now in pediatrics for 19 years. I look forward to participating and contributing in encouraging ways as I am able. I became a Christian at 13 and by God’s grace have followed Him since and love Him more and more every day. Gd bless you.

6 Likes

Hi Brenda @Brenda and welcome to RZIM Connect. Your testimony is incredible. See the faithfulness and mercy of God in your life.
I am happy to meet you. Your skills and passion will open up ways for you to touch lives in this community, just as you have rightly put it.

Feel free to explore and engage the conversations. Congratulations
With love
From Nigeria

2 Likes

@Brenda Nice to meet you!

Welcome Brenda, I to heard about this via the podcasts and am a brand new member.

So far I love it!

May you have many hours of encouragement and hope infused conversations

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind reply and welcome!

2 Likes

Yes, it is nice to have found this venue to encourage a deeper love for God and build up the body of Christ! Enjoy listening!

1 Like

You as well!

1 Like

Welcome @Brenda ! I am also quite new to RZIM connect and have been blessed and encouraged by the love of the community. Thank you for sharing your experiences and testimony!

2 Likes

Welcome Brenda.

Welcome aboard @Brenda. So glad that you came across connect. Thank you for coming alongside us. Thank you for your faithfulness and I hope that you enjoy the discussions here and explore areas that you may have interests or query. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hey Brenda, Welcome :sunflower:

I currently hail from Florida, :sunny: but was originally a northerner. :snowflake:

I look forward to all those careers experiences :hospital: :test_tube: :hotel: :baby_bottle: :mechanical_leg: and knowledge, as you communicate with others in the Connect community.

Praise God for your journey with the Lord since you were younger, to God be all the Glory :exclamation:

2 Likes

Welcome, Brenda! Sorry I didn’t get to meet you while you lived in SC. I live in Mt. Pleasant, a large suburb of Charleston, SC, but, until recently, was caring for an elderly parent and didn’t get out much. God bless you and protect you as you care for the children.

2 Likes

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

Thank you very much :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hello to a fellow Florida girl! Thank you :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Nice to meet you and be here with you all!
Brenda Sent from my iPhone

1 Like