Brian C

Greeting all, glad to join you.

I live north of Boston MA

Heard about Connect on RZIM podcast

Not sure how I will contribute. Maybe follow along for awhile and see how it goes. I’m very interested in thinking about Biblical topics and spiritual matters but have not had any opportunity to actually discuss these things with others. Looking forward to reading your views.

6 Likes

Great to have you Brian! There is a variety of discussions/ conversations here on connect that I’m sure you’ll be blessed by. What areas of biblical studies and topics do you find you gravitate most toward?

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Brian!

Absolutely this platform has opened the door to some awesome discussions

Hello Chris,

I’m most interested on how I can incorporate the truth of the Bible into my everyday life. I get distracted by politics, culture, and day to day events. Hard to explain. Thanks for the email. Have to go to a meeting but maybe we’ll talk later.

Brian C

3 Likes

Welcome @1carpenb! Glad you are here!

Welcome Brian C!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Not sure how all this works yet but I’ll figure it out. I think you pick a topic and submit questions, correct? Is it always group discussion or is there one on one discussion as well? Thanks for the feedback.

Brian C

1 Like

Hi Brain!
Welcome :blush:! Yes it’s more of group discussions so that all the amazing people on here can get an opportunity to help answer questions and pose some as well. You do have an option of messaging someone directly as well. It’s pretty much a learn as you go kind of experience. Usually the menu will let you know about the latest topics posted and if you have any questions to be answered, you can create a topic as well and see your feedback. Also, whether we realize it or not, we all end up contributing one way or another :slight_smile:
I hope this helps :slight_smile: Praying that God blesses you as you get into a deeper relationship with Him and understanding of Him.

1 Like

I think you will find this post and this forum helpful!

https://connect.rzim.org/c/site-feedback

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @1carpenb. Glad to have you with us. It looks like you’re catching on very quickly. Just have discussions that you engage in is the goal. Feel free to ask questions. You will be blessed by engaging is frequently as you were able. And we will be blessed by you engageing as you feel led. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome Brian! I also listen to the RZIM podcasts…it has been a great resource and I’m looking forward to growing here with you!

2 Likes

KikiWelcome Brian! We are so glad you have joined us here on Connect. I hope your time spent here is valuable to you and that you may some day feel ready to share as well.

2 Likes