Brian Fritz aka Brian10c

(Brian Fritz) #1

Hello!
I reside in the great state of Texas, originally from the greater state of Ohio, but most importantly, from the greatest place in the universe, The Kingdom of God.
What led you to join Connect?
Always have listened to RZIM over the decades on radio and admired Ravi’s treatment of the truth of God and the honest apologetics.
How do you hope to contribute?
I have tough questions that some may feel uneasy about, but I hope to share in a safe and intellectual place of discussion. I hope to encourage others in their pursuit of faith and truth with tough questions. I hope to refine my perspective and maybe find more of the Kingdom of God.

8 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #2

Hi Brian! @Brian10c
I grew up in OH, so I share some sentiment there :slight_smile:
I appreciate your desire to ask the tough questions. I think Believers can shy away from discussing certain things because they are difficult, but I agree … It’s important to have a safe space to ask, and have caring, well-read individuals seek to answer.
Looking forward to hearing from you in the forums :blush:
Enjoy checking out the site, and the many topics to explore.

4 Likes
(Sally Alexander) #3

Welcome, @Brian10c

I have found this a safe place for discussions, even when the questions are tough, and a great place to refine perspective and grow in HIm. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

3 Likes
(Brian Fritz) #4

I will have a few extra hours in the northeast side of Atlanta this Friday and want to get my tourist tshirt from RZIM! (Ha, like there is such a thing). I have had visits to other various ministry headquarters around the country while traveling and I’m always amazed how simply humble and resourceful most ministries operate and yet are so effective.

4 Likes
(Sieglinde) #5

Hello @Brian10c, welcome to connect. Feel free to post those tough questions, you have come to the right place for that. You can create a topic and get the ball rolling :slight_smile:

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #6

Yeah @Brian10c ,
I’d wear an RZIM t-shirt, too :grin:
Have a great time visiting!

3 Likes
(Jeffrey Giudice) #7

Thr beautiful thing about questions that might make a few folks uneasy, is because they might not want to deal with the answers. But I think this is a great place & Safe too, to ask those Hard Questions. Looking forward to responding ~ Jeffgiu3

3 Likes