Brian

(Brian Pearson) #1

Say hello…

Where are you from? Georgia

What led you to join Connect?Listening to GNN, and your podcasts, I am a struggling man, married, with eight beautiful kids at home, the only income is mine so I work a lot. I know I am not the spiritual leader that I am supposed to be, I do not have the strongest vocabulary or the grammar skills to articulate how I feel, or what I believe and this has affected my ability to effectively communicate with my wife and children. I find hope with RZIM ,that I too will one day with the help of your ministry be able to better proclaim my faith and testify the greatness of our Lord and Savior.

How do you hope to contribute? Any way I can.

2 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Brian. :smiley: I have to say your post warms my heart so much- how blessed your family is to have someone with such a genuine desire to proclaim their faith and testify to the greatness of our Lord and Savior. Please don’t become discouraged- He provides in us a desire to know Him and also provides the means. I think you’ll find Connect a place to learn from others, and I trust your contributions will be well-received, as well!

1 Like
(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@Foots7803, Welcome to the community! Appreciate you sharing your situation and your heart! May the Lord bring the right resources and people as you strive to represent Him well to your family. We serve an amazing God who multiplies whatever we are able to give - our two fish and five loaves of bread like the little boy in the gospels. May you be strengthened in the Lord and find the answers you are seeking. Look forward to your contributions and I hope nothing holds you back when there is genuine thought you want to share. This community gives plenty of opportunity to observe and practice our communication skills as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

I’m happy to see you here Brian (@Foots7803). Welcome to Connect. Please take heart and have courage. I’m not sure about your state, but you admitting about what you think about yourself is a good start to help us move to the direction of Christ-likeness. I’m excited to see your interactions in the community, either through questions or answers or sharing about your life and prayers. May you grow further in your faith, and may God help you grow in being the spiritual leader you are supposed to be. I pray that we’ll be able to help you on that through this platform.

1 Like