Brit Warner

Hello RZIM Connect Family! .

Atlanta, GA

Former employee of RZIM.

Here to learn, share, support, pray and help…

7 Likes

Hi @Brit, it’s so nice to have you here. I live just south of Atlanta but work even closer. It’s hot!!! I am looking forward to the fall. I look forward to your thoughts and insight having been a former RZIM employee. I trust you will have a lot to offer here :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hello, Britt, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: Thanks for the work you did- it is appreciated! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

4 Likes

Welcome, Brit! @Brit
Similar to what @sig said I’m sure your perspective will be great around here! Thanks for joining :relaxed:
Would love to hear more of your story sometime.
I hope you enjoy the many great topics and conversations going on!

4 Likes

Hi Brit, welcome to Connect! I’m new here myself, hope to be enriched by the folks here. What did you do with RZIM exactly?

2 Likes

Hello Arthur, Thank you and the others for such a warm welcome. RZIM was one of the great experiences in my life. The staff is an amazing group of dedicated and totally serving ministry supporters. During my tenure at RZIM, I offered my skills and gifts to the media department. It was a wonderful time of growth and development in the department as we changed to newer technology to enhance and create a more efficient creative workflow in the process of sharing Ravi’s message of the Gospel to a larger and seeking audience. I cherish my days at RZIM and also the lessons I learned while there. Pray for the people behind the scenes as they are God’s right hand in what Ravi, and the speaking team, share.

2 Likes