Bruce Stahl

Say hello…Hello

Where are you from?Overland Park, Kansas, USA

What led you to join Connect? Desire to deepen, broaden and sharpen my life, mind and ministry to others.
How do you hope to contribute? To learn from others, to encourage, to gain a better view on what God is doing around the world.

4 Likes

Hi @BruceS,

Welcome! I’m glad you’ve joined the community! Your reasons to join and contribute to the community are well aligned with why we’re here! We want each participant to grow in their walk with Christ and to help others be encouraged and informed so they also can have a more mature faith. I look forward to hearing more from you.

4 Likes

Thanks, Carson!
I’m looking forward to some learning and discussion with this community.

4 Likes

Hi Bruce! Glad to have you among us. There are a number of different topics to choose from. Look at what is here, try reading some entries, and see what interests you.

God bless you as you learn from others and give input at times.

Have a great day.

3 Likes

Hi @BruceS, welcome to connect, so glad you are here :slightly_smiling_face:
Connect is a great place to deepen our faith as we browse through the various topics. It’s wonderful to read all the different perspectives from people all over the globe :earth_americas: Feel free to offer your insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @BruceS. Thank you for connecting with us and if you want to:“deepen, broaden and sharpen my life, mind and ministry to others” then you definitely have come to the right place. I trust your involvement here will be a blessing to you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like