Bruce

Hello!
My name is Bruce and I’m from the capital region in Upstate New York.
I joined Connect after completing the RZIM Core Module. I have been very interested in apologetics for a while.
During the Core Module correspondence I heard others ask the question, “Why doesn’t the church teach apologetics?”. I have started a discussion with my Pastor and hope to begin learning more from others and/or promoting the subject. My contribution here will be to Both report back on our progress as a church and learn from the posts of others.

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect Bruce. I have just started the Why Suffering module and am learning a lot from it also. I look forward to hearing more from you :handshake:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @bhross. Thank you for joining from New York. Congratulations on completing the core module. I have taken that course along with some of the electives and just find them so encouraging and foundation building. I hope that you feel the same way. Enoy exploring the site and reading the threads of dialog. I wish you best in your discussions with your pastor. God-bless you and your journey

5 Likes

Hi @bhross it’s so nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the course. What are some of the things that impacted you most? You are so right. I hope to see more churches teaching apologetic’s. It’s great that you started that discussion with your Pastor and I look forward to the progress report :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care and enjoy engaging here :pray:

5 Likes

@bhross Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi Bruce,

Welcome to connect and yes sir, the core module was excellent for both the new and seasoned. I’ve taken one of the electives and it was also exceptional.

I agree. Apologetics would be great for more churches to teach. It’s something we can all pray about and encourage!

Blessings,
~Sanah.~

1 Like