Bryan Robinson

(Bryan Robinson) #1

Hello fellow RZIM Connect members!

I am from Conroe, Texas

I have followed Ravi’s videos for a long time amd am ready to take the next step amd get plugged into RZIM. I would love to be on staff one day serving with the RZIM team.

I went through a divorce a few years ago. It has a had a horrible impact on our kids, who were once going in a good direction. My oldest son is an atheist. I am past ready to ManUp and accept the call to do more for the kingdom…my marriage…my kids. I hope to learn and conribute in this forum.

(Caston Makoni) #2

Welcome Bryan, looking forward to learning and growing in the Lord together.

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @animatedmarketing. Love seeing your enthusiasm. I am in the family law arena. I empathize with your family situation. You are definitely taking good steps in addressing your concerns and commitment. I too have a son who has not committed his life to Christ so I understand your plight there as well. I just prayed for you and your family. Please do the same for me. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

(Stephen Wuest) #4

God can transform us. That sounds like weird language, but it’s true. And he does not despise us, when we come to him and ask for wisdom. May God give you the knowledge, day by day, to know how to take the next steps with all the people you care about.

(Bryan Robinson) #5

I absolutely will pray for you and your family. And I look forward to seeing you more in the forums! Thank you so much for taking the time to pray and offer encouragement! God bless you and your family as well!

(Billie Corbett) #6

Thank you for your kind response …
and immediate prayer for Bryan and his family.

(Karla Coppel ) #7

Welcome Bryan looking forward to hearing more :slight_smile: