Bryan Van Vuuren

member_introductions

(Bryan) #1

Hi everyone, Or Goeie Dag in my native language. I have been a Christian since 2013. After I converted to Christianity I wanted to reach out to family members and atheist in my neighborhood and quickly found out that if somebody doesn’t accept the authority of the bible then you basically fall on your face… until I saw Ravi and John Lennox giving reasons to believe I Christ. Thank you

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Glad to have you here, Bryan. Welcome!!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello @Bryan. I’m glad to see you here. Welcome to Connect. I hope that we would be able to help you serve the community where you are in, for them to see the beauty of Christ. :slight_smile:

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @Bryan, I’m so glad you’ve joined!

Yes, the desire to share the good news often meets with resistance, doesn’t it? People rightly want to know if our message is not just helpful but true. Their questions deserve to be taken seriously and given a humble, credible response.

Consider us your backup team when you have any questions about the faith - we’ll be here for you, so you can be a confident and gracious witness to Christ’s love.

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

@Bryan:
Faith and reason are two sides of the same coin. The coin of the Kingdom. The one side speaks to the heart the other to the mind. The funny thing is that you don’t know which side will move you until you pickup the coin or in our case, give the coin away. Welcome to connect.