Buck Buchanan

Hello! My name is Buck Buchanan.

I live in Temple Terrace, FL, a “metropolitan suburb” of Tampa inside of the Tampa Bay Region.

A dear friend of mine sent me an invitation to join. I’ve put a standard on myself to be a life-long learner and to never stop growing intellectually as well as spiritually. So…naturally I clicked JOIN! haha

I hope to contribute by, first, reading posts and questions and interacting with the site, but also by replying and even asking questions to glean wisdom from the community.

9 Likes

Hi @buck,

Welcome! Your heart is totally aligned with our vision. I find that the stimulus of so many interesting questions, from so many interesting people, is a constant motivation to continue learning. RZIM Connect is an amazing way to prepare yourself for conversations about our faith - and to do so with prayer and kindness. I look forward to your involvement in the community.

6 Likes

@buck Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello Buck, welcome my friend in Christ. Our community has the same mind as you, and I look forward to our spiritual, and intellectual pursuit of deeper wisdom regarding His kingdom. Blessings on your journey.
Mike

4 Likes

Hi Buck and welcome. Great to have you join and participating in the community :slightly_smiling_face:. Really looking forward to learning alongside you and from you.

God bless

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @buck. It’s good to have you coming alongside us at connect. I hope that you can engage and enjoy the discussions here. There are so many well read and caring members. It is good to be part of this global community and now having you with us is a blessing. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard amigo Buck, I wish you a listening attitude, to learn so much from all the RZIM experts, in answering tough questions if you have some.

3 Likes

Hi @buck, glad you clicked “join” welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find many conversations to glean from. I certainly have. Enjoy browsing the site and feel free to engage by offering your insight :pray:

4 Likes

Hi Mr Buck!

And welcome to Connect! I am no prophet, but I will think that ’ click’ will bring much into your life!

Blessings,
~Sanah~

2 Likes

Hi Buchanan @buck and welcome to RZIM Connect. I am looking forward to receiving your contributions as a gift and a blessing to me and the entire community. I am happy to meet you.
With :heart:

3 Likes