Busisiwe

Say hello…
Hi RZIM community.

Where are you from?
South Africa

What led you to join Connect?
I always listen to RZIM disscussion on my local Christian radio, impact radio. The discussions are thought provoking.

How do you hope to contribute?
As a first year bachelor of Theology Student, I hope to learn through these thought provoking disscussions and also hope to give answers to arising questions about our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect! How exciting to have a theology student to join us! What a great supplement this forum will be for your studies and your insight will be much appreciated. I am am from the US and am unfamiliar with African names. How shall we address you? I hope you are blessed with your time on this forum and are able to make some online “friendships” as I have. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Mary @BusiMoshwane and welcome to RZIMConnect. I am happy to meet you. Feel free to join the conversation anytime and be sure to explore the community too. Looking forward to learning more from you.
With love :heart:
From Nigeria

1 Like

Hello from West Virginia USA. Thanks for coming aboard and joining this community. Look forward to the knowledge/wisdom you have gained as a theology student to help answer biblical questions.
Mike

1 Like

@BusiMoshwane Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Connect @BusiMoshwane!

Welcome aboard @BusiMoshwane. It is good to have you joining us. Please let us know how you’re doing in your studies in please do share ideas and study with us. I am certain you will be blessed with your engaging discussions and thoughts. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes