C. Isaac Thompson

Good evening,
I currently live in missouri and will soon be Kentucky.
Soon I will not be arround my normal community and wished to start another.
I hope to share the knowledge and life experiences I have thus far. I hope to build on what I know, learn what I don’t, and in turn help others learn.

1 Like

Good evening Charles welcome to connect and thank you for being there as a RN. Welcome as well to KY I will be neighbor from WV, are you in Hospital work like my daughter? Engage as you can in this respectful, loving community and share your journey with us.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome, Isaac - this is a very good place to learn!

1 Like

Hi Charles

Welcome to connect.

From what I’ve experienced you’ll love it here and believe you will find it very helpful.

God bless

1 Like

Just wanted share part of my testimony 12 years clean and sober If had not been fkr the LORD … brought me out of the Crack House in to the Church House; Frkm the pit to the Pulpit what a mighty God we serve!!!

From the Desk of the Prodigal Son

1 Like

Welcome aboard @intheshadownotofit. It’s good to have you here with us. I hope we are a good fit for you. The members here are very friendly and most are very well read. I hope that you enjoy the discussions. God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you for the welcome. I have recently come into contact with a Catholic, and I wanted to reach out to others who have may have been presented with these questions: praying to saints, the Catholic priests marriage annullment abilities, and the overall infallibility of Scripture.

1 Like