Caitlin Atnip

Hello! My name is Caitlin Atnip and I’m from Fort Worth, Texas, where I live with my husband, Brandon, and our two (soon to be three in July!) daughters. I just completed the Core Module and am looking forward to continuing to learn alongside, and from, everyone here in RZIM Connect! As a stay-at-home mom, I have to be intentional about seeking out those around me who hold a different worldview and I’m hoping this community will be a great source of encouragement as I do that.

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Caitlin! :smiley: It is wonderful to hear of your commitment to deepening your relationship and knowledge of Christ amidst the beautiful busyness of a young family. I am certain they will be blessed as you grow in Christ. Love this thought,

I have to be intentional about seeking out those around me who hold a different worldview and I’m hoping this community will be a great source of encouragement as I do that.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @caitlin319. Consider yourself encouraged. What an awesome responsibility you have to those little girls. I hope this site is a blessing to you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @caitlin319,

Welcome onboard, I’m sure you will get more than just encouragement here.

Congratz to your third baby!

Look forward to hear and learn from you too.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy

2 Likes

Hello Caitlin. Wow, you finished the core module with two kids :+1: Admirable that you have an eye for other people besides your husband and children. I am sure that Connect offers you many opportunities to continue learning and to get in touch with others. Lindsay @psalm151ls is in a very similar family situation. Wish you and Brandon God’s blessing for the birth and much joy as a family.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Brittany!

1 Like

Thank you, Keldon! I appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you, Roy!!

It definitely took some late nights to get caught up on the material here and there but was so worth it! I was greatly encouraged in my own walk with the Lord through the core module. Thank you for your encouragement and for connecting me with Lindsay!

1 Like