Cale Vincent

Hello everyone.

I’m from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

I simply want to be able to tackle and learn from, some of the more complex and problematic questions regarding our faith. How do I engage with science, other Faiths, the world and the people in it. I want to be ready to answer for my faith and be confidant doing so.
I casually research and read books, watch apologetics videos on you tube and so on.
My kids and I are increasingly discussing more complex topics. In doing so I decided to see if RZIM had any materials or avenues to assist. I was pleasantly surprised to find out about this forum and the resource available on line.
I look forward to engaging, learning and contributing, where I can.

Nice to meet you all.
Talk to you soon.

8 Likes

Hi @calevincent,

Welcome! I am so glad you’ve joined our community. We’d love to hear the questions your kids are asking and try to develop age-appropriate, Biblical, and kind ways to engage with those topics. I also hope you’ll help the rest of us gain a loving and God-focused approach to people and their questions as we discuss together.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @calevincent. You have come to the right place. There are so many well read and caring members here. Almost any subject is a quick search away. Enjoy surfing, but please participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome @calevincent, we are glad you found your way here. I trust you will find very helpful material here to discuss with your kids. Feel free to ask those complex questions here. You are sure to get answers within a 24 hour period. Take care and enjoy browsing through the topics :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome @calevincent

Great to read your introduction. We trust you will find answers to all those challanging questions by the Grace of God. This same Grace is so evident and ever present in this community.

Peace and love

2 Likes

Welcome Cale,

You are not alone. This is a wonderful resources and a place for learning and enaging in a non-judgemental enviroment with open and honest discuss.
I also have children who are asking questions. As parents it is our duty to show them the way in which to go not just by our words but our action.
I applaud and cheering you on in your walk with Jesus and finding not only truth and wisdom for yourself but alone for the generations and nations you are raising.
God bless you. Welcome ,Have a wonderful day.

2 Likes