Can I ask a question anonymously?

I want to know do this website offer the function to ask a question anonymously? There are some questions I want to ask, but at the same time, I do not want people to know who asked the question. I try to find the function on the website but I could not.
Does the website offer this function to ask questions anonymously?

3 Likes

Hi Kate @Katherine_Guo, Welcome to Connect. You can definitely ask privately by choosing a single person that you wish to talk to you as in a message/inbox form, but there are no personal question submission area as far as I know. We do have #ask-rzim where leaders in the apologetic world take turn weekly to answer questions for everyone. I know sometimes asking questions can feel shameful but the benefit of having this forum is that everyone chips in from their different perspective. Plus this is the body of Christ. None of us are deserved or self-righteous. It is by the grace of God that we are saved and here. So no one boast or condemns anyone.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

It also helps others know they are not alone when they see another brother or sister has committed the same sin or feels a certain way. We are all fallen. We are only trying to work everyday to be like Christ. Even though we know we wont achieve to the T, we support one another and we abide in hm, since by him everything is possible. God Bless You.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

3 Likes

Hello @Katherine_Guo I appreciate your post and the sensitive nature surrounding it. If I could recommend the name of a staff member who is trustworthy in his character, mature in his walk and extends grace in his response would this help you? The conversation would be between you two. I’m not sure how to get around the incognito username, but you might know how. I thought this may be another solution to your problem. Let me know if you want his name.

Thank you,
Mary Beth

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

Hello @Katherine_Guo @Barna The link to this feed (along with your request) has been forwarded to a staff member at RZIM. My guess is the office is closed for the weekend. If I can assist you further, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your inquiry.

Grace and peace to you,
Mary Beth

Hi @Katherine_Guo,

We do not offer this function in terms of completely anonymous accounts. However, anyone can of course create an account with a name like, “Searching For Truth” and then use that account to ask a question. In that way, I think it would be relatively anonymous. I hope that helps?

Carson