Can I ask you to pray for something?

Hello,

First and foremost. sorry. There is no category for prayer requests on his website. A close and new friend has mine is in a coma following a car crash a few hours ago. Her chances of surviving are low. I haven’t told her the gospel yet. I don’t want this young, non-strict Muslim to go to hell. If she dies, there will be blood on my hands. BUT it’s not about me, it’s about her.

Please may you pray that she will survive?

I, thank you, you generous Christian.

Maybe RZIM Connect can create a forum section for prayer requests

17 Likes

Thank you, Lawrence (@LKHHKL) for bringing your prayer request forward here. I have just prayed for this young woman and for you. I will continue to pray for her salvation. I know that our Jesus is bigger than our circumstances and that even at this time can reach out to her. Please, would you keep us updated as to her progress so that we can continue to pray alongside you?

May God bless and comfort you.

7 Likes

Hi Lawrence
I will also be praying for your friends life and for her recovery. Thank you for sharing and allowing us to join you in praying. God’s grace is always sufficient and I pray that even in her coma that Jesus will visit her and overwhelm her with His love. Please do keep us updated.

Blessings

7 Likes

Praying, @LKHHKL! May you see God work powerfully through this situation. Please do keep us updated.

8 Likes

Hi, @LKHHKL👋
Your friend’s recovery and the Gospel opportunity for her will be in my prayers :pray:
Pleas keep us posted🙇‍♂️

7 Likes

@LKHHKL Is your friend still on this side of life? If so, are you able to visit at the hospital? Even if she’s in a coma, she can probably still hear. You can pray for her and give her the gospel if the family are ok with that. In the meantime, I will pray God would give you peace and give her life.

5 Likes

Praying @LKHHKL! I have just prayed and do keep us posted. Also, #members-lounge is a great place to post further prayer requests and heart matters. Thank you for sharing your heart. May the LORD grant you wisdom and your friend full recovery and salvation.

3 Likes

Indeed I can!

2 Likes

Hi Lawrence, I am praying for your friend, that she will put her faith in Jesus, our God is faithful. I pray also for you- that you may be given assurance of His love for her, and you may not be burdened by guilt for things unspoken.

3 Likes

Hi @LKHHKL I’m so sorry to hear that. Of course we’ll pray for her! Do take care of yourself, we’re here for you if you need anything.

I believe God is faithful😊 Please update us on her condition.

3 Likes

Praying now, Lawrence.

2 Likes

@LKHHKL Thinking of you. How is your friend doing? Any recent update you feel you can share with us?

5 Likes

On my list.

1 Like

Lawrence, I am so sorry to hear of your friend’s accident. I pray that she is doing ok, though I know it has been several days now.

2 Likes