Can You Help? Developing RZIM's Everyday Questions Curriculum

everydayquestions

(Carson Weitnauer) #1

Hi friends,

Drew McNeil and I are starting work on eight expansion packs for the Everyday Questions small group curriculum.

We are incredibly excited about how many churches are adopting Everyday Questions - just this week I’ve heard of two churches that are encouraging every member to join an Everyday Questions group. Pastors are realizing that this material is effective and empowers church members to start interesting, trust-building spiritual conversations.

To get these expansion packs to churches around the world faster, we would love your help! In particular, we are looking for excellent Q&A clips from the RZIM team on the eight subjects listed below. What we are looking for is your favorite Q&A questions on these topics.

Please reply to this post with links from youtube to the Q&A sessions you have found most helpful. Also, if there is a Q&A exchange on another topic that you think is relevant and particularly excellent, we’d love to consider that too!

In advance, thank you for any help you can provide in tracking down great Q&A clips from our team on these questions!

Everyday Questions About Science

Everyday Questions About The Bible

Everyday Questions About Jesus

Everyday Questions About Suffering

Everyday Questions About Hypocrisy

Everyday Questions About Happiness

Everyday Questions About Islam

Everyday Questions About Atheism

P.S. As you can see from this screenshot, you can specify in the link the exact time stamp where the question is raised - this information will save us hours of time.

Everyday Questions Expansion: Narrative Ideas
(Helen Tan) #2

Hi @CarsonWeitnauer, I have found some videos which could provide answers to the questions. Please let me know if they are what you are looking for and if I’m posting them correctly. Thank you.

(Helen Tan) #3

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi Helen, wow!!! I started watching these last night and will try to watch the rest of them soon. The first one was on point. Thank you so much!

(Helen Tan) #5

Hi @CarsonWeitnauer

This is a video of Ravi answering an atheistic scientist which covers more than the question you asked. It touches on free will/determinism which leads to another interesting question.