CanadianNate

Hello from northern Canada. While I’m currently in Fort St. John BC, I grew up in the Yukon and love the north.

As a believer for many years, I want to learn how to give a better answer to the tough questions regarding life, death and the challenges of in between.

9 Likes

Hi Nathan! You have found the right place for your questions, I have been searching for a while for a place like this. A place with a firm and pure foundation that truly is steady on the word of God!.

Welcome and God Bless you Nathan!

// Fred - Stockholm/Sweden

2 Likes

@CanadianNate Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @CanadianNate. It’s good to have you joining connect. I love what you wrote:

God-bless your time here and I pray that this forum helps you identify and learn as you desire. More importantly I hope that connect provides a gathering moment for you with others who are intrested in the same things you are. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @CanadianNate, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find many conversations here to glean from. As you browse through the forum, feel free to share your thoughts and insight as you are led :pray:t3:

3 Likes

You are welcome Nathan @CanadianNate. I love your introduction and I am happy to meet you.
Feel free joining the conversation at any time.
More Grace.

3 Likes

As we say in Canada…thanks eh!

2 Likes

Welcome to connect Mr. Nathan!

I don’t think it will take you long to begin to navigate the site, and how fortunate you want to delve into the most difficult areas. You ae most welcome I a trust you will make impacts in your words and through us learning from you.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

4 Likes

Welcome to connect Nathan, the warmth of connect will combat that bitter cold in the Yukon. This is truly a friendly place to engage in truth.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome, Nate. Living in BC now too. God bless you :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks James. Looking forward to much more interaction. N.

1 Like