Candice Check

Hi all! I joined connect a long time ago and I thought I introduced myself but I might have forgotten to. I live on Vancouver Island, Canada. I have done all the RZIM modules except for the science elective which I plan to do in the spring. I haven’t been on connect much as I’ve been focusing on the electives but hope to have time to contribute more. I have read many of your posts and I’m so happy we can maintain a dialogue through this site asking and answering each other’s questions.
God bless you all! :blush:

10 Likes

Welcome @candycheck! Wow having done nearly all the modules is fabulous. You will be a great source of information for the community.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @candycheck. Thank you for coming alongside of us from Canada. I love having Academy alum joining. The background and foundation you have will be so helpful to so many. I’m glad you have some extra time . I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome! Candice @candycheck
I Am so happy to meet you. Presently, I am just on my third elective modules with RZIM Academy. It is amazing how these course has change the lives of many around the world.
So glad to have you here.
Grace
From Nigeria

4 Likes

Hi @candycheck, welcome to connect. Thank you for the introduction :pray:t3: Congratulations on completing all the electives! Looks like you have been busy. Engage when you can, offering your thoughts and insight :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi, Candy! How blessed you are to have had so much training! It’s great to have you here.

4 Likes

Candy, it’s good to have you on here! I recently finished the Core Module and in the void I felt when that was done and before I begin another elective I’ve decided to spend my time on here learning a few things and asking questions. It’s a wonderful forum! So glad to meet you!

4 Likes

Also from Canada but the southern Ontario part. New to connect. I’ll have to watch my spell correct. I haven’t done any studies yet. Just trying to figure the site out.

3 Likes

I know what you mean. I’m still navigating this site after being focused on the courses for so long. I’m sure we’ll get the hang of it eventually!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Candice is good you are here.

2 Likes

Welcome Candice! I can really relate to several of the other posters saying once they finished the core module they felt so hungry and anxious for more. You took action on that didn’t you?! I am curious what your favorite course has been so far?

2 Likes

Wow, well done Candice!!
I can only imagine how much knowledge you’ve acquired.
Great stuff :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Hi Laurie! Forgive me for the late response. I have just finished up “What does it mean to be human”.
That was a great course.
If I had to choose, and believe me when I say it’s very difficult to choose as there is a wealth of knowledge and information in each course, I believe my favourites were the Bible and Doctrine courses. We’re all different and are seeking different things in our Christian walk so I’m sure others would have different answers, but there you have it! :slight_smile:
Blessings to you sister!

2 Likes