Canuck99

Hello - I am a Canadian who lives in Alberta - I signed up because of the podcast Cover to Cover - I also listen to other RZIM podcasts.
I hope to contribute by reading the ideas that people have a possibly providing some input.

4 Likes

Hi @Canuck99, welcome to connect! It’s so wonderful to have you here🙂 What are some of your favorite RZIM podcast? I hope to see you engaging in the forums. Enjoy browsing through the topics and feel free to share your thoughts and insight.

2 Likes

hello

i enjoy listening to the RZIM podcast - i want to start taking part in the Cover to Cover podcast - reading the book along with the podcast and possibly interacting on Connect RZIM

4 Likes

So glad you’ve joined us, @Canuck99! That’s wonderful that you want to join the discussion around the Cover to Cover podcast. I just wanted to make sure you’d seen the category area for that:

https://connect.rzim.org/c/podcast-discussions/cover-to-cover

Welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Canuck99. Glad you have jumped in. Cover to cover has been very good. Glad you have enjoyed listening. Enjoy the different categories. So much, but your input and participation is appreciated and I am sure many will be blessed. God-bless.

1 Like