Carey Pedde

(Carey A. Pedde) #1

Say hello…

Where are you from? I live in Crossville TN

What led you to join Connect? The description sounded like something that would be helpful to my understanding of Scripture.

How do you hope to contribute? By offering my thoughts and opinions which may be useful to others.

7 Likes
(Kathleen) #2

Welcome to Connect, @capsr951! I’m originally from Memphis and went to college at UTK, so Crossville was a familiar stop along I-40! We’re glad you’ve joined us, and we hope this community can be one that strengthens and encourages you in your walk with God. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi Carey! We’re glad that you’ve joined us! You might be surprised by how useful your thoughts and opinions will be useful to other people :slight_smile: Connect is a great place to grow in understandings about scripture and to find a lively community that has a contagious passion for the Bible. Welcome to Connect!

5 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #4

Welcome to Connect, Carey! :slight_smile: It is wonderful to hear of your thirst for the Lord.

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #5

Welcome aboard @capsr951. I have fond memories of my golf trip to Crossville. Glad you have joined connect. I trust you will learn as well as help others. This is a great site to explore and engage. Best to you. God-bless.

3 Likes
(Daniel) #6

Hello Carey. A very warm welcome to Connect :smiley: Have you already had time to look around? In the different forums there are many contributions, for example to the topic “role of scripture”. Just take part in the conversation. I’m looking forward to your thoughts.

2 Likes