Carl H

Hi there from South Africa.

I have been following Ravi since he came to minister at the church where I was attending at a certain time and has since been exposed to the broader ministry of RZIM.

Through mainly the podcasts, I have been able to expand the intellectual side of my own journey with Christ and I have been encouraged to pursue this path as a means of living out my giftings.

After some personal trauma, my wife has started asking relatively pointed questions about God that I have not had an opportunity to look into. I am hoping to find some answers and guidance in this new journey.

I am looking forward to joining in this community and to grow in my walk with God.

Regards,
Carl

6 Likes

Hello, Carl, and welcome to Connect. I’m sorry to hear of the pain you and your wife are walking through. I am thankful for how God has been working in your life through RZIM, and I hope you will find Connect a community to learn and study more deeply.

2 Likes

Hi @Choep82, we are thankful you found your way here to this forum. I am sorry for the personal trauma. I will lift you and wife up in prayer. I trust you will find this a safe place to ask questions and you are sure to get some very insightful answers. Take care and if you need extra prayer, there is a thread here you can join :pray:
https://connect.rzim.org/c/christian-growth/Bible-memory-and-prayer

1 Like

Thanks Sig, will have a look at the link.

Welcome to the family Carl, we are all learning, praying for and sharpening one another!

1 Like

Welcome, Carl! We are glad that you have joined our community, and we pray that this place can be a source of encouragement and strength for you (and, consequently, your wife) as you both walk through the aftermath of personal trauma. Do reach out on the public forum with questions that you are wrestling with, or even ask a question of our featured RZIM speaker for the week. This week we have a member of our India team, Charles Joseph, here for us. You can find that conversation here:

Blessings to you!

1 Like