Carol from Timor Leste

Hello,

I’m a homeschool mom of 3 living in the small Southeast Asian nation of Timor Leste. Originally an oil and gas engineer from Texas, God in his wisdom brought me here through a job with the UN and introduced me to a medical doctor turned entrepreneur from Malaysia who became my husband. Together we seek to serve the local church and be a blessing to this nation that has become our home.

I recently completed, and thoroughly enjoyed, the Core module. Grateful to be here. I hope to join in the discussions and have already been encouraged by the posts here.

Bless you brothers and sisters from around the world. All glory to God. Maranatha.

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Ms. @carolmstewart!

We’re glad to have you with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Carol
Welcome - and from a place that has been in the news not so long ago.
I wish you blessing as you seek to help this new nation grow.
I hope RZIM and Connect will be helpful as you apply God’s love to your social and political situation

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @carolmstewart. Thank you for coming alongside us. Congratulations on completing the core module. So glad you enjoyed the course. The foundations are so very good. What was your favorite part? I hope you were able to employ some of the ideas and substance offered in the core module here. Please feel free to encourage new members or those who may be struggling. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hey Carol,

What an interesting story of how God led you! I’m looking forward to learning with you in RZIM connect. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @carolmstewart,

Welcome!

I think it is amazing that you homeschool your 3 kids. My mom homeschooled me (she was actually also an engineer) and I am forever grateful for it!

3 Likes

Welcome to connect. May it be a blessing to you.

1 Like

Welcome to connect Carol I also recently joined and I’ve found it very helpful, I hope it also helps you grow in Christ☺️

2 Likes

Welcome, Carol.
Wow! All the way from Timor Leste, that is really the opposite side of the earth to me since I am from Canada.
Looking forward to the chance to talk to you again soon.

2 Likes