Carol Lou

member_introductions

(Carol Lou) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Carol Lou. I am a retired counselor/ volleyball coach. I grew up in Lincoln, Nebraska having strong ties to the University of Nebraska where I met my husband. As he was from Hong Kong, although he loved the university, he did not love the climate. So, we relocated to California some 30 years ago. I recently completed the RZIM core module. It was a great experience for me. It reinforced that we live in exciting times where we can connect with people all over the world and take classes all over the world without leaving our homes. What a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow. I am looking forward to being blessed by the wisdom that people share. Thank you all for joining this community.

(Tim Ramey) #2

@clou
Welcome to a fellowship of wonderfully diverse followers of Jesus. You’ll love the wisdom encapsulated in Connect. I feel l am so slow compared to the knowledge in this crew.

Carol Lou, we just visited friends and family in California. We enjoyed 85 degree temps and returned to 20 below weather here in Minnesota. I think that your husband is on to something!

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @clou, welcome! I love the climate in California!

I’m so glad to hear you are an Academy alum. The team that runs the Academy is so kind, caring, prayerful, and insightful. The way they have developed the Academy experience is really outstanding. One of the strengths of RZIM Connect is how many Academy alumni are active members in the community.

Welcome!