Carol

Hi All,

Am Carol… born and bred in Kenya, (Nope! I can’t run marathons :grimacing:) but currently living in Perth, Western Australia.

What led you to join Connect? - > I happened to stumble across the veritas forum online - with Mr Zacharias and Mr Vitale I think and there introduced to apologetics. It is very engaging and am very thankful to have come across it.

How do you hope to contribute? - > Ask lots of questions and hopefully give a perspective on some.

Thanks and good day :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Nyambura

3 Likes

Welcome to connect Caroline.
Happy to have you from Kenya. Am from Nigeria and always thought that all Kenyans do marathons naturally. nevertheless it is good to know that you have join the marathon with Christ to advance his kingdom massage of love and salvation to many around you.
blessings

6 Likes

Hello @Nyambura, it’s so wonderful to meet you. We are thankful you stumbled across the veritas and landed here :pray: Feel free to ask those questions by starting a topic or, you can use the search engine to find conversations relating to your questions. We glean from each others perspectives so I look forward to yours :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Nyambura. How fortunate we are to have you fortuitously engage with Ravi and Vince. Glad to have you connecting with us. I hope this forum is a blessing to you. God-bless you and your journey. Gaday! :smile:

2 Likes

Hello Caroline,
Nice to have you join. I also live in Perth West Australia. Will be looking forward to future chats and discussions with you.

Greetings to you in the Lord.
Geoff

3 Likes

Thank you all Kindly for the gracious welcome.
I’ll have a look around the forum, am very excited to meet you all.

2 Likes