Carole

Hello
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I Listen to Ravi Zacharias on 700 The Light Radio Show.

Education

5 Likes

@caj Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi Johnathan how are you

1 Like

Welcome aboard @caj. Good to have you with us from Calgary. Our forum is glad that you came across the information from the 700 club. I hope the discussions that you engage here are a blessing to you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome Carole, so glad to meet you. Thanks for joining the forum and engaging with us in the pursuit of truth. There is much here to pique your interest, look around, post a question. maybe share a testimony of praise? Be safe, take care, and may His love abound in your life.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Mike I’ll figure out how to post thank you for introducing yourself. What a surreal time in our lives. CJ

1 Like

Hello Carole and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. Great to have you join the Connect family.

2 Likes

@caj Welcome from across the border! I remember riding in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire with a Canadian driver. He kept looking at the mountains as he was driving. “Look up there! Look over there!” Pointing everywhere except straight ahead. Eventually I said, “I can drive if you want to enjoy the scenery.” He glared at me and said, “No, I’m driving.” I said, “Okay.” And he went right back to pointing in every direction except straight ahead. RZIM Connect is a place where you fortunately can look everywhere except straight ahead without killing yourself! :laughing:

2 Likes

@caj it’s Nice to meet you