Caroline

(Caroline Killu) #1

Hello, friends and family of Christ,

I live in Los Angeles and I often listen to Ravi Zacharias events.
I was searching RZIM for next event/ visit of Ravi to LA.
I logged and joined connect without knowing what is it about, but I am here.
I like discussions and conversations about our faith, not sure what I can contribute to others but I will read and learn from others and let the holy spirit lead me.
Thank you

(Praveen Chinthala) #2

Hi Caroline, welcome to connect. I am new here myself and was welcomed me into this group just yesterday!

I came to know about connect when watching a replay of one of rzim events. Joined here and so glad to see so many Discussions and conversations. There is lot to read and learn, make friends too. Hope you will enjoy it here as much as I do. Welcome!

(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Caroline. :slight_smile: It is wonderful to have you join us. Looking forward to hearing from you in the forums.

(Olivia Davis) #4

Hi Caroline! Welcome to Connect. I think you have the right approach — be led by the Holy Spirit! We’re very glad you are here!

(Kelly) #5

Hi Caroline- I ‘found’ RZIM a few years ago and have listened and learned so much.
It is so rewarding to find a group where our questions and thoughts can be shared and receive good feedbacks and comments. We are all in this together and it’s great that you have found RZIM Connect.

(Caroline Killu) #6

Thanks to All for the kind words and welcome.