Carrie

Hi my name is Carrie

I’m originally from the outskirts of Baltimore Maryland and now I live in Southern Maryland.

I love the preaching of Ravi Zacharias

At this time I do not have a full-time job and I’m not able to financially contribute but I would like to contribute by praying.

9 Likes

Hi @Breakawaycox, welcome to connect! We share a last name. My maiden name is Cox :slightly_smiling_face: Prayer is an excellent way to contribute and so vital to our spiritual growth. We have a place to post prayer request and encourage one another through prayer. https://connect.rzim.org/c/christian-growth/Bible-memory-and-prayer
Enjoy browsing through the conversations and please feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hi @Breakawaycox! Please also contribute by asking questions and offering your thoughts and answers! This is a community of encouragement and conversation. Welcome, and we are glad you are here.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Breakawaycox. It is great having you join us. No worries on any financial contributions. Your prayers will be very much appreciated. Enjoy the discussion threads and God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Carrie,
Welcome aboard.
Prayer is the best way of contribution.
I love Ravi’s way of handling questions and the wealth of knowledge he and the team carries.
Hope we all will have great time here.
Nice to connect with you.
God bless.
Robert.

3 Likes