Carter

Hello there,

I’ve been following RZIM since I was in my latter days of high school and this ministry has had (and continues to have) a great impact on my life building me up as a Christian. Some would consider me a Millennial, others Gen Z. I’m from the Ottawa Valley in Canada. I’ve been studying world history, religion, health, philosophy and various sciences in the past 5 years and I’ve discovered they all (strangely enough) point back to the Creator. I look forward to the discussions I can contribute to, and learn from!

6 Likes

Hello Carter, being a baby boomer and decades older I regret not giving my heart to Jesus in my 20s. Two things what species is the bird in your profile? Secondly though we are vastly different in age you are still my brother with the same spiritual Father. Pray you are well and safe in Ottawa and sense His comfort and peace.
Mike

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect!

3 Likes

Hi @Carter, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will be a blessing here as you engage in the conversations. Please feel free to share your insight!

Yes! Enjoy browsing and take care :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Hi Carter and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. It sounds like you have done some really interesting areas of study and am sure that you will have many ways to contribute through Connect. Looking forwarding to learning from you and with you!

Blessings

4 Likes

@Carter Welcome! It is amazing how quickly time passes. I remember the Y2K crisis that did not happen. A lot of programmers made a lot of money, though!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Carter. It’s good to have you with us. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes
  1. It’s a blue jay
  2. Thank you and you too!

Welcome Carter,

It is a delight to have you here on Connect.

Might I say from your intro, you have been busy with your many studies, :microscope: :microbe:
I do hope you enjoy navigating through the discussion forums in connect, there are various topics and subjects to join in on.

I wonder if you have ever heard of J. Warner Wallace, he has authored many books and has a video series that I found quite informative which I have listed below.

Again welcome, it is great to have you with us.

God’s Crime Scene Video Series

4 Likes