Cathy Black

Hello.

Where are you from? Canada

What led you to join Connect? I follow the ministry.

How do you hope to contribute? I’m not entirely sure.

4 Likes

Hello Cathy and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. It is always great to get to know people from all different parts of the world through this ministry.

God bless

3 Likes

Hello @Follower

Welcome to RZIM Connect. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. I’m looking forward to reading through some of the topics.
Wishing you Peace.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m looking forward to learning and growing.
Right now, I’m trying to understand how to navigate the site! :blush::thinking:

3 Likes

Hi Cathy, how long have you been involved in RZIM and its ministries? A joy filled welcome I extend to you, please join in the conversations as you are able. The Lord be gracious to you in these times and grant you His peace. Be secure in Him.
Mike

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I have been listening to/reading/watching Ravi on tv for about 12 years! I’ve been greatly Blessed by this ministry. My husband and I have been to see Ravi when he came to Kingston, and, when Abdu Murray had a talk at University of Toronto a few years ago.

3 Likes

I am certain that was a blessing for you both. I have watched and listened to much, but live would be a special treat. It’s only been a few years for me engaging with RZIM but have learned much. God bless your journey here.
Mike

3 Likes

Hello Cathy and welcome to Connect! I cannot put a date on it but I have followed Ravi for years as well and his teachings have been a blessing to me in my walk with the Lord. Though I am fairly new; Connect has been a blessing to me as well. The community is full of wonderful people and the discussion topics are plentiful as well as Biblical. I am excited that though there are so many of us Christians spread across this great world and that here we can reach out to each other and grow in His Word together! God bless you and your family my friend!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Follower. It’s good to have you with us. I hope that the content and discussions in this forum continue to bless you in the same way that some of the speaking team presentations have. Ask questions. Offer observations. Engage. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I think I focussing on things of God will be exactly what I need.

2 Likes

You are truly welcome to RZIM Connect Cathy @Follower. I am looking forward to reading your contributions.
Grace be yours

2 Likes

Yes I am From Canada, We stand on Guard for Thee.
I have follow RZIN for a long. Ravi comes to our city .I always attend his presentations

1 Like

how do i do that

Thank you so much, and my apologies for this response coming so late.
What you said about being secure in Him, is so absolutely true. That is so critical right now. I wish the same for you.