CeCe Martinez

(Cecelia Martinez) #1

Hi everyone!
I am a homeschooling mom of two teenage boys currently residing in the USA, specifically Texas. I came to know the Lord later in life and have been exposed to a lot of different churches.

What led you to join Connect? I want to be better equipped at defending my faith. To that end, there are some areas in Scripture that I find especially challenging and so I seek understanding.

How do you hope to contribute?
Anything I can. I find myself, in this group, amongst brothers and sisters in Christ who love the Lord and hunger for more of Him. I am pleased to be part of a larger effort to pursue holiness and to learn to love my Savior and my “neighbor” more.

Thank you for this opportunity.

5 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Hello, CeCe! :smiley: Welcome to Connect! Praise the Lord for Him revealing Himself to you; I am certain your children benefit from your teaching. Love this thought,

I am pleased to be part of larger effort to pursue holiness and to learn to love my Savior and my “neighbor” more.

1 Like
(Lou Hablas) #3

Welcome to Connect, CeCe! Many blessings to you and thank you for joining this wonderful community, and I concur w/ Brittany’s comment! I pray that Connect positively impacts your life and the lives of your children/family/friends and look forward to reading your questions/comments to others.

1 Like