Celeste

Hi, everyone!
I live in Mesa, AZ, but grew up in Washington state. I work part time in the children’s ministry at my church, and I’m married with a 3 year old daughter.

I love listening to the Ask Away podcast, as it has really helped me think more deeply about certain topics and always helps me grow. I didn’t know about Connect until today when Vince Vitale mentioned it on the podcast. I’m so thankful this is available!

I’m looking forward to learning more and also to hopefully being able to share some wisdom with new friends here.

6 Likes

Hey Celeste! @desertgirl
Welcome to Connect- so glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

I’m with you - I also work part-time in children’s ministry at our church :heart: What is your specific role? I’m a Nursery Coordinator …

Ask Away is a great podcast! So glad you were listening when they mentioned this community!

I hope you’ll enjoy looking around - there are so many great topics and conversations going on.

Have a blessed day with your little one over there in AZ- I’m about to get the day started with mine here in PA :wink:

3 Likes

Hi @desertgirl, it’s so nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: I was just listening to Ask Away a couple of days ago and heard Vince talk about connect. I’m glad you found your way here. There is so much to learn and this is a truly thoughtful community. Enjoy browsing the topics, engaging when you feel led :pray:t3:

3 Likes

So cool. Welcome aboard @desertgirl. Just got to Chandler yesterday. Fairly hot right now, but I like it. Both my boys and grandson are here. One in Gilbert and on ein SanTan. Love that you are ministering to the kids. I like the ask away as well. Good one on lying. God-bless you and your journey.