Cesar Leiva

Hi everyone !! i’m from Guatemala, it’s a blessing to be here, i hope to be a blessing for you too.

4 Likes

Bienvenidos, @alcanzandoguatemala - so good to meet you on Connect - I look forward to great conversations with you!

I visited your country in 2016 on a mission trip - wonderful people!

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect!! @alcanzandoguatemala.
Looking forward to the chance to talk to you again soon.

4 Likes

Welcome Cesar, I trust all is well with you and family in Gautemala during these current times? May you enjoy all the welcomes and many insights on faith, and Christ as you look around the site. Look forward to hearing more as you seek a clearer understanding of Truth. Be safe, take care and may His blessings follow us as we follow Him.

Mike

4 Likes

@alcanzandoguatemala. A warm Welcome to Connect from the Philippines. Trusting God that all is well with you and your family in these times. Nice to have you here.

Blessings

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @alcanzandoguatemala. Is good having you with us from Guatemala. You are already blessing to this group just by joining. I hope this for edifies your faith. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @jlyons so glad to meet you too and to be here, its great to know you know Guatemala… bless you.

3 Likes

thank you @mgaplus4, … as we follow Him…

2 Likes

Hi @elsie.elio God bless you too…

3 Likes

A warm welcome to Connect Cesar @alcanzandoguatemala. I have tried to study the religious life of Guatemala. But I gave up midway. It turned out to be a bit more complex than I thought. There are Mayan Spirituality, Catholicism, and Evangelical Christianity and maybe others too. But I plan to go right back and start where I left.
Good to have you in this wonderful forum. Be blessed. Regards.

3 Likes

Hi @SelieVisa, its great to hear that, if you need help to finish your plan, its going to be a bless to help you, just let me know what can i do for you, God bless you @SelieVisa

3 Likes