Cesarina

Hello,

I live in Port Orange, Florida and I recently completed the core module.
I would like to continue learning and growing in the area of apologetics. I hope I can also contribute my thoughts and experiences with others.

Blessings

8 Likes

@Cesi411 Hi Cesarina, Welcome to Connect! I am sending my greetings from further up the coast in Florida:) So glad the Academy has brought you to Connect! This is an excellent place to continue building on what you have learned in the core module and to deepen your understanding and application through discussion, asking questions, and sharing thoughtful contributions from your unique perspective. We are delighted to have you here with us—welcome!

4 Likes

@Cesi411 Nice to meet you!

Welcome Cesarina, so glad you came aboard. There is much more here to show us, and learn about truth and how to engage with those who do not know the truth.
Mike

3 Likes

Thank you very much Liz!! I’m looking forward to it!

Nice to meet you also Jonathan. :wave:t4:

1 Like

Thank you Mike, I’m looking forward to learning and growing!

Welcome to Connect Cesarina! I too just completed the core module last fall and was so excited to find Connect and be able to continue learning and having discussions with other believers. It has all really changed my perspective on things. Have you found that it has changed your life too? This forum is such a blessing and the questions asked of continual interest. I hope it blesses you greatly! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Cesi411 welcome to connect and congratulations on completing the course! You are in good company here to continue learning and growing. I trust you will enjoy reading through and gleaning from some of the conversations here. What was your most profound take away from the Core Module? Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Glad to have you aboard @Cesi411. Thank you for coming alongside us at connect. Congratulations on completing the core module. The course is very enlightening, isn’t it? I hope you enjoyed the course and the foundations that it instilled. Please do share with others who have not heard the world view analysis or the tenets from the course. Participate as frequently as you are able. We are glad you are here. God-bless you and your journey.

Hi Ceserina @Cesi411 and welcome to RZIM Connect. Congratulations on completing the core module. I am happy to meet you. I am looking for to enjoying wonderful conversations with you.
With Jesus Joy from Nigeria

1 Like