Chad Kirkendall

Hello Everyone,

My name is Chad Kirkendall and I live in Atlanta, GA. Just south of the airport.

I was originally born and raised in Michigan then moved to Virginia Beach when I was 12-13 years old. Met my wife in the Boston area and after being married for one year we moved down to Atlanta and have been here for 12 years.

I joined Connect to not only equip and educate myself even more on Apologetics but also cultivate the gifts of teaching God has given me. I hope to have life giving conversations with others on here and hopefully encourage, equip, and empower others to be bold in their faith by my testimony and experiences. My motto or verse I try to operate out of is - “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."”
‭‭John‬ ‭13:34-35‬ ‭ESV‬‬

4 Likes

@ckirkendall Nice to meet you!

Hi @ckirkendall welcome to connect! I also live south of Atlanta :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find many insightful conversations within connect. Please do feel free to add your insight and experiences.

I had just expressed this in prayer and to my husband, that we need to “boost morale” where we are by showing love through acts of kindness, support and encouragement. Our God deserves to see this in all of us. Today is a new day to make myself available to be a blessing to someone :pray:
Thank you for your inspiring introduction. Enjoy your time here in connect :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Chad, I am happy to meet you my brother. Enjoyed your in depth intro, was it God, work or family that caused you to land in Atlanta?

Loved this unashamed foundation you quoted.
This indicates you truly care about the people not just what you teach. Looking forward to sharing and learning.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome Chad, I look forward to our interactions about our lord Jesus

1 Like

Welcome aboard @ckirkendall. Thank you for coming alongside us with your energy and commitment to showing that loving spirit to those around you as well as those on connect. I hope that the interactions here will be fruitful and helpful to you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like