Chad Koelling

Hello everyone,

I live in Louisiana. I just recently finished the Core Module which was challenging with interview requirements in the midst of a pandemic. I hope to contribute to discussions in a meaningful way that will strengthen the faith of myself and others.

6 Likes

Welcome Levi, I am currently doing the core module and I’m sure you are well prepared for this community. Please do share the wisdom of God in you and ask all your questions. I am glad to welcome you here.

Shalom! :smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations @levikoelling on your completion of the core module, I’m looking forward to taking it this October! :blush: What was your favorite part about the core module?
Looking forward to hearing more from you through your contributions to this forum, it’s great to have you here with us! Join in as you’re able to.

3 Likes

Hello @levikoelling

Welcome to RZIM Connect!
We’re so glad you decided to join us here.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @levikoelling. Thanks for coming alongside us from the Louisiana. Congratulations on completing the core module. I bet it was tough during this pandemic for those interviews. Glad you are here! God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like