Chang Su (Caleb) Song

(Chang Su Song) #1

Hi,

I am new to this community and excited to see all the conversations that are taking place in a safe and respectful way. This is something I always wanted to have from an online community and I think I found the right place.

I live in the state of Maryland in the US near the city of Baltimore. I have spent a good deal of my life in the US but I am originally from South Korea.

I first saw the RZIM Connect through a video posting from RZIM and was invited to join as I registered for the Church Leaders Conference.

My hope is to connect with others in understanding the gospel message deeper and to support others through prayers and online encouragement. I also would love to provide prayer support for those who are engaged in daily evangelism as my passion is also to lead as many people to Jesus as I possibly can.

6 Likes
(Sieglinde) #2

Thank you so much for your kind, passionate introduction. Welcome to connect @changsu.song. Your heart for souls is inspiring.
God bless :heart:

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #3

So great to have you join our community, Caleb! @changsu.song
I’m sure you bring great perspective on things being from South Korea, and now the US - we live just about an hour from Baltimore :slight_smile:
I’m sure you will enjoy this community, and all the encouragement in conversations.
Be blessed!

2 Likes
(Daniel) #4

Hi Caleb. I am impressed by your passion to lead other people to Jesus and by your willingness to pray and encourage others. This is a great enrichment for Connect. Welcome and God’s blessing.

1 Like
(Jacqueline Page) #5

Welcome to Connect!

It’s encouraging to have you join, I’m confident you’ll enjoy this community. If you wish to share the Gospel message you should join GMO (Global Media Outreach). Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or need prayer.

In Christ,

Jacqueline

1 Like
(Brian Lalor) #6

@changsu.song welcome to RZIM connect. I thank God for the South Korean community all over Asia. After Americans it seems you are the largest mission sending country. I have had a lot of support from your country people over the years. Looking forward to growing with you.

2 Likes
(Chang Su Song) #7

Thank you for welcoming me. My country is facing lots of challenges internally and externally. The Korean Church is struggling to keep integrity and many people have been turned off by superficial nature of Christian living. We need another revival to refresh the church and the gospel message needs to penetrate our hearts once again.

3 Likes