Charlene

(Charlene Rook) #1

Say hello…Hi my name is Charlene

Where are you from? I am from Oregon.

What led you to join Connect? I heard a radio Q & A with Mr. Zacharias at the University of Florida. The question asked of him was about “How could God put His own Son to death.” Mr. Zacharias’ response to the young woman was amazing. Does anyone know where I could find this interchange.

How do you hope to contribute? Being available to pray for other’s needs.

(SeanO) #2

@Charlene Welcome to Connect! So glad you’ve joined us and we appreciate the prayers! May the Lord Jesus bless you through your interactions here as you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus and know the living God more. See you on the forums.

(Susan Jarvis) #3

Hi, Charlene!
I have often been amazed by his responses to people. I didn’t find that particuar question but here is a link to a Q and A at the University of Florida.

Can I ask for prayer for a new friend dealing with great grief?
-Susan

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome to Connect, @Charlene! We’re glad you’ve joined us here. We pray that this community would be one that strengthens and encourages you as you continue on your journey with God. :slight_smile: Blessings to you!

(Charlene Rook) #5

Thank you, Kathleen.

(Charlene Rook) #6

I’ve been praying for your new friend. I hope your friend is doing better. I can relate with the suffering of grief. I lost my sister (my only sibling) and our eleven year old Grandson within 13 days of each loss. It’s been a rough journey. God bless you in your new friendship.

(Billie Corbett) #7

I am so sorry to read of these loses. Indeed you have had a hard journey of it.

It is a very sensitive topic…grieving.

From my observation and experience, grieving people often end up isolated and alone…(while trying to cope with their loss). It is a time when extra support is needed…even if it seems to be rejected.

I hope you have what you need during this difficult time in your life.