Charles Beall

Howdy, I’m Charles Beall from Utah. A couple of days ago I told my sister who lives in Texas about my new favorite preacher and urged her to go to YouTube and search for “Ravi Zacharias.” “He spoke at my church last Sunday” was her reply.

10 Likes

Welcome aboard @Charles_Beall. Boy that was coincidental. I call it the grand weaver :slight_smile:. Glad you have joined. I look forward to reading your posts from time to time I hope. God-bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

Hello, Charles, and welcome to Connect! It is great to hear how you are encouraging your family to follow the Lord more deeply. Your sister may enjoy some of the YouTube video discussions we have here. Maybe she’d even like to start a post about a video that interests her. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello @Charles_Beall,
Welcome aboard. Amazing how the Lord works in our lives.
Looking forward to reading your posts.
God bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Oh wow, what a blessing that must have been for your sister! Welcome to connect @Charles_Beall, we are thankful to have you. I trust you will enjoy reading through the various conversations here. Feel free to engage with us, sharing your thoughts and insight :pray:

3 Likes

Hello Charles! Greetings from Indonesia :wave:

2 Likes

Hi Benita from Indonesia!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Charles!
I also enjoy listening to Ravi and remember listening to his « raised to run » sermon at least 20 times if not more. The best part is that every RZIM speaker absolutely has their own unique gift - they are such a blessing to Christians and the world and this is why I joined this forum.
God bless you!

2 Likes

Thanks Catherine and God bless you!

1 Like