Charlotte Foster

Hi!

I’m from California, USA. I’ve lived here all my life. Currently I live in the town of Placerville, in the Sierra Foothills. I am on staff at a local church as the Early Childhood Director in Children’s Ministries.

I joined Connect because I have been listening to RZIM’s Podcasts- Just Thinking, and Let My People Think for several months and I want to take the next step in learning how to share my faith with those who don’t believe in Jesus.

I’m not sure how I hope to contribute but I’m open to what God has for me through this ministry, and what He may ask me to contribute.

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Charlotte!

2 Likes

Its a pleasure to meet you hope you are having a fabulously blessed New Year. Connect forum is an awesome place to grow and glean. Thanks for joining in the conversation. Use search bar for your questions or post your own question. The Lords journey for us is filled with wonder.
Mike

4 Likes

Hi @Char59, it’s great to meet you, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your heart in working with children and your desire to guide our youth to Jesus :pray: If you have not taken the Core Module with RZIM and you have the time, you would really benefit from it. The course teaches us how to engage. Here is a link,
http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/
In the mean time, enjoy browsing through and gleaning from the conversations here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Char59. Glad to have you with us. Thanks for your service to your church. And, I hope this forum can be a place to give and receive encouragement and direction. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Charlotte! I share your passion for children. I have quite a bundle of them myself, especially boys! Gotta love those little guys. What a blessing you must be to those you minister to as you honestly seek truths to help them know Christ. Thank you for the work you do. I know you will find this forum very helpful and that you will also have some valuable things to share with others as well. :blush:

3 Likes