Chayce Ross

Hi I’m Chayce,

I’m from Zimbabwe, at the time of writing this I am 19, I will be starting my first year of university in Canada in September of this year (2019).

I have completed the core module and I’d like to be able to refresh my knowledge, especially going into the intellectually challenging environment of university.

Truth be told I feel quite unprepared to contribute and would like to use this platform to learn from others, more than to offer my own opinion. I’d rather ask questions and receive answers from the wiser people amongst us in the group.

7 Likes

Wow, hello @chayceross108 from Zimbabwe. Your introduction is so inspiring :pray: I pray God will bless your zeal to learn more about Him. Feel free to ask your questions and if you feel led, please do not hesitate to respond. We can also learn from a young persons perspective. You are in my prayers as you prepare for college and carry the Lord with you. Take care :heart:

5 Likes

Hi Chayce! @chayceross108
Congrats on finishing the Core Module :relaxed:
Wasn’t it great?!
Exciting days ahead for you as college and a new season of life begin.
I appreciate your sentiment about hoping to learn from others here in this community- I feel the same way! However, I’m sure your perspective on things would be a benefit and joy for others, as well.
I’m sure we’d all love to hear more of your story- it’s so interesting to get a glimpse into the lives of other Believers around the globe!
Enjoy checking things out here- such great topics and conversations going on!

4 Likes

Hello, Chayce, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: It’s great to hear of your humility to listen and learn from others. I think you will find there are many similar folks here, who would like to learn from you too! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @chayceross108. So good to have another academy alum out here. Dont underestimate your heart, spirit, and experience. Just knowing Origin, Meaning, Morality and Destiny puts you in such a good position to help those coming here. I look forward to reading your posts. And, by all means ask away too. Best to you in your pursuits.

1 Like