Chaz Navarro

Hello, I’m Chaz Navarro, and I am currently an undergraduate student studying Communication.

I’m from Hawai’i but I’m currently living in Las Vegas.

I joined Connect because I wanted to see Christian responses to current social issues and be able to interact with other people interested in apologetic issues.

I hope that I can provide some insight into philosophical questions as best as I can, given my limited knowledge.

I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to share my thoughts and questions here!

3 Likes

Hello Chaz, welcome to the family of connect. Communication is an important aspect of all things especially in sharing the truth in context of current social issues, Jesus unique take interacting and challenging many social stigmas of His day is a great guide to relating to the many ideas, and opinions but with Him truth always rose to the surface. So good to have you engage with us on these weighty issues.

Mike

2 Likes

Welcome to Rzim connect sir. God bless you richly

1 Like

Welcome aboard @ChazNvoPost. Thank you for coming alongside us at connect. I wish you the best in your studies and your goals.

I think you definitely will be able to achieve these goals. I truly believe that this forum will eventually be a place where christians all over the world will come together to have discussions and a network. Most here are intrested in apologetics. Many are well read and very kind. Welcome. Glad you are here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like