Chika Ananaba

Hi, I am Chika from Nigeria. I will be moving to Amsterdam in the next couple weeks for study. I was surfing the net, looking for a suitable Christian fellowship in Amsterdam and I stumbled on a similar post on here. I read a couple of other posts and I must say I already find the RZIM Connect very interesting.
I enjoy and I love discussing/sharing the word of our Lord Jesus Christ; He always shows up when we heartfully discuss about who He is. Hopefully, I get to learn from others and most importantly, grow spiritually.

7 Likes

Hey Chika! @chicaananaba
So good to meet you :relaxed:

You’ve come to great place to share in community with other Believers. Such a welcoming and kind environment- People choosing to learn and grow together with respect and thoughtfulness.

I hope you’ll take the time to explore the many great topics and conversations going on.
Feel free to chime in as you feel led!

Also- (Excited for your move to Amsterdam! Congrats on your coming opportunities to study there!)

3 Likes

Hi @chicaananaba,

I’m so pleased that you’ve joined and introduced yourself!

This search will show you others who have introduced themselves from the Netherlands:
https://connect.rzim.org/search?q=netherlands%20category%3A6

I do regularly seek to remind people to be very careful about meeting up with anyone through RZIM Connect. The reason is that a “high-trust” environment like this community is an ideal target for people who would seek to engage in the community with intentionally bad motivations. So, I want us to build a culture of prudence and wisdom even as we build a warm fellowship and seek to serve one another in love.

May the Lord lead and guide you as you move to Amsterdam! And may this be an incredible time of mission and demonstrating the reality of his kingdom in your studies. I look forward to learning from your insights as we discuss various topics together.

4 Likes

@CarsonWeitnauer, thanks so much especially for the word of caution.
Amen.

3 Likes

@HeidiMitchell, thanks for the warm welcome. Will certainly do :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @chicaananaba. Thanks for coming along side us. I feel our site is fortunate to ha e you coming across us. My best to you in your studies and search for fellowship. Pleas keep us updated if you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thanks for your best wishes. Will certainly do. Amen

Welcome to connect!

@Liv Thanks.