Chitra

Say hello…
Hi dear Family, This is me Chitra
Where are you from?
I am originally from Nepal but recently living in Dubai, UAE.
What led you to join Connect?
It was a great experience to be part of RZIM core Module Course, which enlighten my faith and trust in the Lord more than I had ever.
How do you hope to contribute?
I am hoping more courage, inspiration, lessons and knowledge from all the brothers and sisters who are in connect here with me, so do I.

8 Likes

Hi Chitra, welcome to Connect! nice to know you :slight_smile:
I pray that you have the courage and knowledge you’re hoping for and be a blessing to everyone around you.

Be blessed,
Budi

3 Likes

Hi @raazpulami, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the Core Module! So thankful to hear it was such an impactful lesson for you. It was for me also. I pray you will find the courage and inspiration you are seeking. There are many impactful conversations here. I trust you will enjoy browsing and I hope to read some of your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @raazpulami. Glad you have joined. When Academy alum join our ranks here I know that the site will be blessed by your care and share of knowledge. I am certain you will be blessed as well as you engage in the discussion threads here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you Bro Kleldon,
Bless you
glad to meet you here and hoping that i will learn more from you as well.
sharing the care in this blessed month will change our way of faith in Him along with the coming new year 2020.
Jesus came 2000 years ago in this world in the very midnight with the brightest light in our very darkest moment to see His love & mercy where we can i joyful eternity.
God bless you brother

1 Like

Hi Sig,
Blessing in His Gracious name,
Thank you for your msg, congratulation to u as well for completing amazing course.
amazing thing is God sent His son, we called Him Jesus which is best thing in the heaven n in the world gave us 2000 yrs ago in the very darkest moment of our lives in the very midnight with the brightest light to give us sight to see His love, mercy where we can have joyful eternal life with Him forever. so we are in the end of 2019, let’s be the good cheer of peoples around our community to bring the enlightenment in their lives as well what we have.
John wesley said like this :slight_smile:
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.”
What word it’s really give me courage when read it today afternoon.
So blessed to be blessed,
God Bless in this joyful month and blessings are waiting for you along with this and coming fresh new year.

2 Likes

Hi Budi
Blessing to you Bro
Thanks a lot for your msg…

2 Likes

Amen to that!!!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Chitra!

Hello Chitra and Welcome @raazpulami it is so great to have you join us from the academy. May you continue to be an inspiration to us all as you explore and engage in the conversations.

Peace to you.
From Nigeria

2 Likes